Lancer Dress Days and Athletic Events Dress Code
LANCER DRESS CODE
DRESS CODE FOR ATHLETIC CONTESTS
Bishop Amat students are expected to abide by school philosophy with regard to dress at all school functions, including public events, such as games, as spectators. Students should dress according to this casual dress code:
- Jeans or any other non-uniform pants provided:
- They are in good condition; no rips or tears above the knee that show any skin
- They fit the student; no oversized pants or tight pants.
- They are worn at the waist.
- Non-uniform shirts provided:
- They are not halter-tops.
- They are not low cut and do not expose a bare midriff.
- They are not exposing undergarments (No netted or sheer shirts which expose undergarments.)
- They have no writing or pictures that degrade individuals or groups of individuals, promote the use of alcohol or other illicit substances, or display sexually suggestive content.
- Shorts and skirts may be worn provided they are no shorter than 3 inches above the top of the knee.