Christian Service Announcements
April (TBA) 2023
Due Date for All Service Hours
Christian Service Common Questions and Answers (Q & A) Schoolyear 2021-2022
Please scroll to the PDF document below.
If you have in your possession any signed/verified service hour sheet(s), you must log these on your student portal and keep the verification sheets because we will collect them once we come back.
Giving back to the community through Christian Service is now more important than ever. There are many ways you can serve the community that doesn’t necessarily require close physical contact so you still can help out while maintaining social distancing. Please refer to the links provided by the Archdiocese of Los Angeles.
Please remember that per Lancer Life, students are not allowed to work at for profit organizations, family companies, nor have their parents sign their service hour sheets.
Documentation is a very important part of your service. Free copies of the verification sheet are available on the Christian Service bulletin board in the 600 wing or you can download from the link below.
Please exercise all necessary precautions when volunteering by inquiring about
and following health and safety protocols.
Footprints Poverty Awareness Walk - TBA
Christian Service 4 Life - Nov. 9
- Shrine Auditorium
- Juniors and Seniors
- Bishop Amat High School
- SGRC Link
Oct. 18 & 19 - CARITAS - Sophomore Service Retreat
"30 Hour Famine" (TDB) Jan. TBD 2023 -
Feeding the Homeless - Feb. TBD, 2023
- Venue: TBD
- Turn in your permission slip and waiver forms to your religion teacher
- Students who need additional forms may download them in the bottom of this page. Make sure to fill out ALL checked lines.
More Service Opportunities
- Fridays - Postponed until further notice
- Permission forms (purple) are available on the C.S. bulletin board.
- Free transportation
- 1171 Encanto Pkwy, Duarte CA 91010
- Call 626 599 2214 for details
- Support our troops by making care packages and writing letters of encouragement
- 1940 E Moore Way Ontario, CA 91761
- See Mr. Kasilag for more details
ConKerr Cancer Foundation - Amat Chapter
- Bringing smiles to patients "one pillow case at a time."
- Contact Mrs. Sue Marquez [email protected] for more details.
- 1418 Arrow Highway, Irwindale CA 91706
- 626 305 0392
Crossroads (Women's Shelter)
- Please click on http://delhavencommunitycenter.com/ for more information
- Application forms are also available on the Christian Service bulletin board.
- Knights of Columbus Hall
- 4315 N Vincent Ave. Covina, CA
- Contact Ms. Peggy Hoferer at 626 912 2699 - Postponed until further notice
- The LA food bank is now accepting volunteers 18 and above.
- Please click https://www.lafoodbank.org/ to search for opportunities.
- Limited number of volunteers for safety reasons
- Every child deserves them, so be a Child's solemate.
- 1420 N Claremont Blvd. Ste 204-A Claremont, CA 91711
- For more details, email Mr. Kasilag
Santa Teresita Hospital Junior Volunteers
- Contact 626 408 7823 or [email protected]
- Flyers available on the Christian Service bulletin board.
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Call 213 747 5347 or e-mail http://sfcla.org/contact-us/
- Youth Volunteers Needed
- Contact Citlalli Prado if you have any questions:
Phone: (626) 552-7157 ext. 104
Email: [email protected]
- 550 N Glendora Ave. La Puente CA 91744
- Contact Ms. Carmen Ramirez
- 626 336 2001 or [email protected]
- After school tutoring 3:15 - 4:30 p.m.
Holy Name of Mary San Dimas
Flexible day(s) and hours for volunteers.
Contact: Lynne Cruz
Our Lady of Assumption Parish Fiesta
435 Berkeley Ave., Claremont, CA 91711
Fiesta Hotline: 909-626-3596 ext. 319