Christian Service Announcements
- Fridays (Please check the Lancer Life for schedules)
- Permission forms (purple) are available on the C.S. bulletin board.
- Sign-ups required.
- 1171 Encanto Pkwy, Duarte CA 91010
- Call 626 599 2214 for details
- Fall and Spring beach clean-ups sponsored by the Bishop Amat Christian Service Office.
- Specific dates (TBD) will be posted
- Click here for other beach clean-up opportunities.
- Support our troops by making care packages.
- 1940 E Moore Way Ontario, CA 91761
- See Mr. Kasilag for more details
ConKerr Cancer Foundation - Amat Chapter
- Bringing smiles to patients "one pillow case at a time."
- See Mrs. Marquez in Rm. 404 for more details.
- 1418 Arrow Highway, Irwindale CA 91706
- 626 305 0392
- Please click on http://delhavencommunitycenter.com/ for more information
- Knights of Columbus Hall
- 4315 N Vincent Ave. Covina, CA Contact Ms. Peggy Hoferer at 626 912 2699
- The LA food bank is always looking for volunteers.
- Please click https://www.lafoodbank.org/ to search for opportunities.
- Every child deserves them, so be a Child's solemate.
- 1420 N Claremont Blvd. Ste 204-A Claremont, CA 91711
- For more details, see Mr. Kasilag
Santa Teresita Hospital Junior Volunteers
- Contact 626 408 7823 or email@example.com
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Call 213 747 5347 or e-mail http://sfcla.org/contact-us/
- 550 N Glendora Ave. La Puente CA 91744
- Contact Jennifer Valadez or Elena Medina
- 626 336 2001 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- After school tutoring 3:15 - 4:30 p.m.
More Service Opportunities
Oct. 28, 2017 - San Gabriel Regional Congress
Oct. 14, 2017 Fall Beach Clean Up at Santa Monica Pier North from 8 a.m to 12 noon
Thanks, see you there and remember that its always fun to give back!
Nov. 14 & 15 - CARITAS - Sophomores
Jan. 13-14 "30 Hour Famine"
- Venue: Nativity Church El Monte
- Flyers and permission forms on the CS bulletin board
Jan. 24 - Feeding the Homeless.
- Venue St. John Vianney Church, Hacienda Heights from 5:50 - 8:30 p.m.
- Sign up sheet on the C.S. bulletin board.
Feb. 24, 2018 - Footprints Poverty Awareness Walk
- Venue: Bishop Amat. H.S. Track
- 8:30 a.m. to 12 noon
- Information on this link http://lentenfootprints.yolasite.com/
- Pre-register online (preferred) or same day at the gate
- Sign up sheet on the C.S. bulletin board for students who want to set up and/or clean up for extra hours
March 3 - Raider Relays
March 6 & 7 - CARITAS - Sophomores
- Los Angeles Regional Food Bank
- Turn in your permission slip and waiver forms to your religion teacher
- Download all the forms in the bottom of this page.
- March 3 is not a minimum day for sophomores on CARITAS
March 10, 2018 - Beach Clean Up
- Santa Monica Pier North
- Sign up sheet is available in the Christian Service Office
- Permission forms needed
- Parents (Virtus certified) are welcome to chaperon and earn parent hours.
- Please contact Mr. Kasilag at 626-962-2495 ext.5710
- Be at the faculty parking lot by 7:45 a.m.
- Wear (Blue) Amat shirt, jeans and tennis shoes and bring a sweater in case it might get cold
- Your parent should be at the faculty parking lot at 12 noon to pick you up
- Bring your snacks
- Amat rules and code of conduct apply
Thanks, see you there and have fun!!!
- Annunciation Church (sign up sheet on the C.S. bulletin board)
- 1307 E Longden Ave, Arcadia, CA 91006
- 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Avila Gardens (helping the elederly)
Sign up sheet on the C.S. bulletin board
1171 Encanto Pkwy, Duarte, CA 91010
Call (626)-599-2214 for details or contact email@example.com
Our Lady of Assumption Parish Fiesta
435 Berkeley Ave., Claremont, CA 91711
Fiesta Hotline: 909-626-3596 ext. 319
Vine Elementary School "Family Fun Fare"
- 1901 Vine Ave., West Covina, CA 91719
May 2018 - Big Sunday
- click on the link and explore opportunities near you.