How do I apply for Ninth Grade admission to Bishop Amat?
- Submit a completed online Application.
- Pay the $75.00 application/test fee by the due date.
- Take the HSPT (High School Placement Test) on January 22, 2022.
When and where can I pick up an application and additional admissions information?
When is my file complete?
What are you looking for in an applicant?
What criteria are used to choose a Bishop Amat Freshman?
- Grades and standardized test scores from the 7th and 8th grades
- Recommendation from elementary or middle school teacher/counselor
- Parish Recommendation (if applicable)
- Entrance Exam scores
- Family relationship with the school is also given consideration.
Can I have test results sent to another school?
Can I obtain information from my application file?
How many students apply? How many are accepted?
Can we visit the campus?
When are acceptance letters mailed?
When do freshmen register?
If accepted, are placement exams given?
Are students admitted conditionally?
Is there a wait-list for students who are not accepted?
Are non-Catholics at a disadvantage when applying?
How much is tuition and registration?
What does the registration fee cover?