Bishop Amat Memorial High School has earned full accreditation by the Western Catholic Educational Association (WCEA) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) through 2023.
In partnership with WASC, the Western Catholic Educational Association accredits Catholic elementary and secondary schools in nine western states and twenty-six (arch)diocese. WCEA began in 1957 in San Francisco and has a long and successful history of incorporating Catholic Identity into the WASC accreditation process.
Bishop Amat High School graduates will be:
- Knowledgeable of Christian principles as taught by the Catholic Church and able to demonstrate these principles through service to their community.
- Effective communicators through the development of reading, writing, and speaking skills as complemented by the utilization of technology.
- Critical thinkers who utilize creative and higher order thinking skills when presented with new concepts and real life situations.
- Proficient learners who demonstrate knowledge of their curricular areas of study.
- Responsible citizens who respect themselves and others.