Beginning Wednesday, August 1, 2018-2019 student schedules will be available for pick-up on campus. In order to receive students' class schedules, both the July and August tuition payments must be paid. Additionally, four required forms available online must be read, printed, signed and submitted at the time schedules are picked up on campus. (Parents of senior students must print and complete two additional forms). Finally, parents will need to verify and, if necessary, correct the Communication Form when picking up schedules. SEE PROCESS DESCRIBED BELOW.
The front office will be open from 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Monday, July 23 - Friday, July 27 and will resume regular business hours on Monday, July 30 from 7:30 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
Upon receiving schedules, if there is an error, counselors will be available the following days and times to correct these errors:
Monday, August 13: 3:30 - 5:30 pm to correct 9th grade schedules
Tuesday, August 14: 8:00 - 11:00 am to correct 10th - 12th grade schedules
1. ALL FAMILIES: Read the attached packet of PARENT ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS and AGREEMENTS. This document is comprised of descriptions of ten school policies/procedures that all parents must review and acknowledge prior to the new school year.
2. ALL FAMILIES: Print the four documents in the attached file named 2018-2019 ALL PARENTS PRINT-COMPLETE THESE. These are the only forms you will need to print, complete, and bring with you to pick up your student's class schedule beginning Wednesday, August 1.
3. SENIOR FAMILIES ONLY: Two additional forms must be printed, completed and brought to campus when picking up your student's schedule. Please click on 2018-2019 SENIOR PARENTS PRINT THESE.
4. Beginning Wednesday, August 1, bring completed forms to campus between 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. to receive class schedules and book lists. Verification of correct family contact information (mailing address, telephone numbers, email address) will be required when picking up schedules.
- July/August tuition payments must be received prior to student schedules being released.
- Saturday, August 11 - Used Book Sale / Student Store Purchases / Mills Uniforms on Campus
- Tuesday, August 14 and Wednesday, August 15 - 9th Grade Orientation - 7:55 a.m. - 12:40 p.m.
- Thursday, August 16 - Classes Begin for All Students - 7:55 a.m. - 12:40 p.m.