We appreciate your interest in providing your son or daughter with a Bishop Amat High School education. For over sixty years, our mission at Bishop Amat has been to integrate Catholic values into the academic, spiritual, and social development of the young men and women entrusted to our care. We feel privileged that you are considering becoming a part of the Bishop Amat family.
Upon visiting our secure and welcoming campus, we are confident that you will be thoroughly impressed by the academic, spiritual, and social advantages that the Bishop Amat experience offers.
We eagerly anticipate welcoming your son or daughter into our Amat Family.
Explore the diverse programs that make up the Amat Community!
- How do I apply for Ninth Grade admission to Bishop Amat?
- When and where can I pick up an application and additional admissions information?
- When is my file complete?
- What are you looking for in an applicant?
- What criteria are used to choose a Bishop Amat Freshman?
- Can I have test results sent to another school?
- Can I obtain information from my application file?
- How many students apply? How many are accepted?
- Can we visit the campus?
- When are acceptance letters mailed?
- When do freshmen enroll for the upcoming school year?
- If accepted, are placement exams given?
- Are students admitted conditionally?
- Is there a wait-list for students who are not accepted?
- Are non-Catholics at a disadvantage when applying?
- How much is tuition and registration?
- What does the registration fee cover?