Students who bring automobiles, motorcycles, or scooters to campus must be licensed drivers. They are responsible for following all Department of Motor Vehicle regulations regarding driving and insurance. Driving is a privilege, not a right. Student violators of the vehicle code or laws that protect safety are subject to disciplinary action.
When possible, there will be an attendant or Security Officer at the student parking lot gate. Students and parents need to follow directions given by the attendant or Security Officer.
1. The parking lot on the corner of Orange and Fairgrove is reserved for faculty and visitors. The Senior Parking Lot is west of the 400 and 500 wings and lunch area.
2. Student Services makes arrangements for the parking of student cars on campus in keeping with the regulations. Parking Permits are available to students per semester for a fee.
3. Students may park only in specified areas. Violation of these regulations will result in parking privileges being revoked. Parking fees will not be refunded.
4. All parking lots are off limits during the school day. Students are not allowed to go to their cars during the school day.
5. The maximum speed limit on campus is 8 miles per hour.
6. Students who are illegally parked or fail to follow set regulations in the Senior Parking Lot may receive a Saturday Detention and/or have their parking privileges revoked.