Beginning on Tuesday, August 1, 2017-2018 student schedules will be available for pick-up provided both the July and August tuition payments have been paid and the three required forms available online have been printed and completed. (Parents of senior students must print and complete five forms). In addition, parents will need to verify and correct the Communication Form when picking up schedules.
Please note that the front office will be closed Monday, July 24 through Friday, July 28 and will resume regular business hours on Monday, July 31 from 7:45 am - 3:45 pm.
Upon receiving schedules, if there is an error, counselors will be available the following days and times to correct these errors:
Monday, August 14: 3:30 - 5:30 pm to correct 9th grade schedules
Wednesday, August 16: 8:00 - 11:00 am to correct 10th - 12th grade schedules
1. ALL FAMILIES: Read the attached PARENT ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS and AGREEMENTS. This document is comprised of descriptions of ten school policies/procedures that all parents must review and acknowledge prior to the new school year.
2. ALL FAMILIES: Print the the three documents in the attached file named 2017-2018 PRINT THESE. These are the only forms you will need to print, complete, and bring with you to pick up your student's class schedule beginning Tuesday, August 1.
3. SENIOR FAMILIES ONLY: Two additional forms must be printed, completed and brought to campus when picking up your student's schedule. Please click on 2017-2018 SENIOR PARENTS PRINT THESE.
4. Beginning Tuesday, August 1, bring completed forms to campus between 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. to receive class schedules and book lists. Verification of correct family contact information (mailing address, telephone numbers, email address) will be required when picking up schedules.
- July/August tuition payments must be received prior to student schedules being released.
- Saturday, August 12 - Used Book Sale / Student Store Purchases / Mills Uniforms on Campus
- Wednesday, August 16 - 9th Grade Orientation - 7:55 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 17 - Classes Begin for All Students - 7:55 a.m. - 12:40 p.m.